Physical Education & Health Teacher, Strength & Conditioning Head Coach
Degrees and Certifications:
WCU PA: Bachelor of Science; Kinesiology with Nutrition minor NJ Department of Education Teaching Certificate American Heart Association CPR & AED Rutgers’ YSRC Coaches S.A.F.E.T.Y. Certificate CrossFit Level 1 Certificate
Health and fitness has shaped and changed so many parts of my life. My goal is to empower my students in the same way. I have seen the impact of health & fitness extend well beyond sport and movement, it has the ability to change a person’s perspectives and view challenges in life with relentless optimism. I strive to be a well rounded passionate educator and remain on the forefront of health, fitness, strength & conditioning. I believe it's important to always be a student and seek to collaborate with other driven, successful individuals of varied backgrounds.
- 2004 - West Chester University Bachelors degree in Exercise Sience & Nutrition minor
- 2004:2014 - Personal Trainer and General Manager of health clubs in the Tri-state area
- 2012 - Began CrossFit at Brazen Athletics
- 2014 - Physical Education and Health teaching certification
- 2014 - K-2 Phys. Ed. teacher at Kiel School in Kinnelon NJ
- 2015 - CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate
- 2016 - Project Adventure's Curriculum for P.E. workshop
- 2016 - K-8 Health & Phys. Ed teacher in Montclair
- 2018 - The universe brought me my dream job teaching Health & Physical Education here at Verona High School
- 2019 - 2022 Affiliated VHS fitness center as CrossFit Maroon & White and became the Strength & Conditioning Head Coach
- 2020 - Continue building awesome human beings...
- 2021 - 2022: Maternity Leave