Student Expectations and Grading Policy For Driver Education
1. You must be in your seat when the bell rings.
2. You must come to class prepared with a copy of the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission Driver Manual, a writing implement and a highlighter.3. If you are absent, it is your responsibility to find out what assignments or class work you have missed.4. If you are absent for an extended period of time, it is your responsibility to see me for all missed work and to arrange to make up tests and quizzes.5. If you do not make up your work in the time allotted, you will receive a zero.6. Appropriate classroom behavior is expected at all times. Cell phones are not allowed in the classroom. If I see a cell phone it will be confiscated and turned into the office.7. Treat others with respect at all times.8. You must stay in your seat until the bell rings.
1. Tests are always announced several days ahead of time.
2. Some quizzes are announced.
3. Sufficient time is given for projects, reports,etc. There will be no extra time given to any student for long term assignments.
4. All assignments, tests, and quizzes are given a point value. The marking period grade is based on the total of the maximum number of points for all assignments, tests, and quizzes divided into the student’s point total.